Tuesday, January 3, 2012

It's 2012 BOOKIES!

 As of January 2, 2012 I have officially started my weight loss challenge. I will not reveal whether or not I am using a trainer, exercise program, or just good ole fashioned self-discipline; however, at the end of 10 weeks I will fess up. 

I have never made any type of resolutions before, let alone a weight-loss resolution, so I decided to secretly give it a try this year. Although cliche, I believe that will stick to it and that it will work. I have an insane amount of confidence in myself right now that the Lord has given to me, since I have requested it for so long. The funny thing is, so many people pray and ask God for things that they may on the surface want, but deep down deny that they posses even after He has given it to them because they have their mind made up they won't commit. 

Well, I'm changing all of that today. God has not only given me confidence, but peace, a sound mind, strength, and an incredible power within to do what I know I can do - and that is to become a healthy, active, smart, more attractive, (role) model, motivational, successful, wealthy,  forever young black woman. 

My exercise commitment for this week is 5 days...so Tuesday (today) through Saturday. I may push it and continue through Sunday. Once I get a feel for the days I seem to have more energy or are inspired to work out, I will switch it up. I know for sure Wednesdays will always be a workout night...an intense 1100 calories burned at least until the end of the month :). Again, I will reveal later on what I am doing in my routine.

I'M UBER EXCITED! Thank you GOD for this INSPIRATION! MUAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment